The Signature Elective classes can be taken by themselves or as part of the American English for Tourist Program, the American English Standard Program or the American English Intensive Program. These classes are an excellent option for students who have a special interest or motivation for improving their English. You can choose from:
- Speaking and Pronunciation: Focus on clear, accurate speech with lots of guided practice. Learn useful vocabulary and build the confidence you need to speak English.
- Academic Skills: Build the English skills you will need to continue your education in American colleges and universities. Practice listening to lectures, working on group projects and writing academic essays.
- English Through Film: Improve your English vocabulary and enhance your understanding of language and culture by watching famous movies and participating in discussions.
- Business English: Learn to communicate clearly in business situations such as interviews, presentations and meetings. Learn work-related English vocabulary and idioms and improve your business writing.
- IELTS Test Prep: Learn strategies and practical skills to prepare for the IELTS Academic Exam.
Students enrolled in Signature Elective classes will have the following schedule:
Monday - Thursday 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm