*There is a non-refundable $150 registration fee for all programs.
Manhattan Language offers a 12 week TOEFL Preparation Program with a customized curriculum. In this advanced-level class you will focus on improving the reading, listening, writing and speaking skills you will need to succeed on the TOEFL exam. The experienced TOEFL teacher will help you prepare for each part of the exam with practice tests, computer-based learning, and helpful test-taking strategies. You can take this program if you have an F-1 visa or a Tourist Visa.
- Learn from a TOEFL instructor with twelve years of experience.
- Take 6 full practice tests over the 12-week period.
- Learn supplemental skills such as note taking and vocabulary building.
- Learn strategies for each type of question in each section of the TOEFL test
- Learn time-management skills
- Develop skills that will help you in college or university
TOEFL Start Dates for 2018: January 8, February 5, March 5, April 2, May 29, June 25, July 23, August 20, September 17, October 15, November 12, December 10
I took the TOEFL class to get the necessary preparation to take the exam. After the program I felt completely prepared for the test, therefore I took it the day after I finished the program. I got a score of 97, which was my goal when I went to New York. Thank you Jason and ML!
--Jean Carlo, Peru
I give credit to Jason for teaching me specific test strategies that helped me raise my overall TOEFL score. I got accepted into the Fashion Institute of Design (FIT)'s Master’s program in Exhibition Design and I hope to pursue a career in interior design.
TOEFL TEST PREPARATION PROGRAM - 24 lessons per week
For advanced-level students
Monday - Wednesday 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Thursday & Friday 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
||Prices per Week|
|# of Weeks
||TOEFL Test Preparation
|4 - 11 weeks
|12 - 15 weeks
- Classes start every 4 weeks.
- The TOEFL Test Preparation Program is suitable for student visas (F-1).